Peanut Labs is an innovator in online market research, monetization and advertising. We understand the science behind connecting people and delivering industry leading results. We match online consumers who are interested in voicing their opinions, trying products and discovering new websites with companies seeking insights, engagement and new customers. And we do it all in a way that is fun, relevant, and most importantly, rewarding for everyone. Since 2007 we’ve served millions of online consumers, worked with thousands of researchers, advertisers and online communities of every size.
- 2008 – Charitable donations to Save the Children
- 2009 – San Francisco Aids Walk
- 2010 – Donated 10% of February profits to Haiti earthquake relief
- 2011 – Charitable contribution to ForgeNow, a nonprofit that works with displaced communities in Africa
- 2012 – Volunteered with the Sprouts Cooking Club, My Yute Soccer!,St. Anthony Foundation’s “Dining Room” food program , St. Anthony’s clothing drive, PAWS (Pets are Wonderful Support)
- 2013 – Volunteered at the San Francisco Food Bank, Glide Memorial, Toronto Food Bank, Toronto Women’s Shelter
- 2014 - Volunteered at the Chinatown Community Development Center, Friends of Urban Forest , Ryan’s Ride and San Francisco Food Bank