Most marketing researchers know that using Margin of Error with convenience samples, non-probability samples, and online research panels is inappropriate. However, some researchers continue to report MOE as there does not seem to be a simple or any alternative. Listen to five highly respected statisticians as they debate when to use MOE and what the alternatives may be.
- Andrew Gelman, Professor, Department of Statistics, Columbia University
- Jane Tang, SVP, Advanced Analytics, Vision Critical
- John Bremer, Global Chief Research and Strategy Officer, Toluna
- Nancy Brigham, Senior Vice President & Global Head of Research-on-Research, Ipsos Interactive Services
- Steve Mossop, President, Insights West